Simple Secret to Happiness
Permanent link to this article: http://www.thehypnocoach.org/simple-secret-to-happiness/
Very relaxed, like I had been sleeping for a couple of hours. Had a slight tension head ache but it is now gone.
I must say I was pleasantly surprised with my session with you I have noticed that my eating very quickly has changed to eating slower with thought of what I am eating I am somewhat surprised that I do not remember you touching on the point of my over thinking but I am feeling quite amazed that I am thinking of what I am doing or watching My husband would always say to me where are you ?when I was supposedly watching TV I find now that I am so aware of what I am watching or hearing …
Feeling Amazing – Smiling
I feel I have more motivation, really enjoying eating healthier, feel good inside (happy, calm). Enjoying exercise, wanting to push myself further.
As a chronic long term nail biter I am very pleasantly excited that after only 1 session my desire to bite my nails was very much reduced and I could see my nails had growth on them. Now after the second session I am looking forward to seeing how much more that progression in my nails growing makes me feel.
The second session was so easy to slip into hypnotic state. I was so relaxed! Very Positive
Wow. This was great, I’m feeling so much better about things. My Diet is under control and feeling like it will stay that way.
Thank you for my session last Friday .. that evening and the weekend has been a different one for me. The feeling of not wanting to overindulge in any alcohol beverage has been amazing. I’m just taking every day as it comes and I feel great. I look forward to our next session next month and I am keeping positive every day.
I feel very calm and relaxed
Not smoked x 4 weeks! Thank you
- Most people never run far enough on their first wind to find out they've got a second. - William James, 20 hours ago
- Only those who attempt the absurd...will achieve the impossible. - M.C. Escher, Aug 30
- Whatever the mind can conceive and believe, the mind can achieve. - Napoleon Hill, Aug 29
- And in the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years. - Ralph Waldo Emerson, Aug 28
- When you come to a roadblock, take a detour. - Mary Kay Ash, Aug 27
Powered by: Web Designers